Easter Egger club!

Here is Miss Viola, she is the smallest of the flock.
smile.png

She's beautiful!

Hi everyone! I have 7 sweet EE Roos that I am looking for pet homes for. I'm in southeast PA, local only please. Let me know if you're interested, thanks!

I don't need anymore roosters, plus I live in nc. But I just had to say those are some real pretty roostwrs!
And I'm a chicken softy so I just wanted to say thanks for trying to find them good homes as pets and not meat... I know it part of a chickens life sometimes but I just can't do that....

Hi everyone! I have 7 sweet EE Roos that I am looking for pet homes for. I'm in southeast PA, local only please. Let me know if you're interested, thanks!

I don't need anymore roosters, plus I live in nc. But I just had to say those are some real pretty roostwrs!
And I'm a chicken softy so I just wanted to say thanks for trying to find them good homes as pets and not meat... I know it part of a chickens life sometimes but I just can't do that....

Thank you! I appreciate your kindness. I hatched these from my own eggs, thought it would be fun. But my 3 hatches were 80-100% roos. I just don't have the room to keep them all or I would. When I ask for help re homing them everyone says, "stew pot". I just can't do that. I applaud the people who raise their own meat, but I just can't do that. I brought these boys into the world as pets & I'll do my best to see that they go to pet homes. These boys are very handsome & very sweet.

If you ever get a roo that you can't bear to part with The Chicken Chick sells a collar made for roosters that slows down the crowing and makes it more quiet. I'm thinking about one myself for my EE cockerel. He's so cute and I hate to give him up.

tmrutter3
I know what you mean about not being able to eat your chickens. Don't think I can do that either. Maybe if I was mad at an aggressive one but other then that don't think so. Your roos are real cute. The chicken chick sells a rooster collar if you ever have roos you can't part with. Might try one out myself. I don't know if I can part with this guy!I just love him. He's so funny in this picture.

Miss Viola is really pretty! I just got on this site for the first time and posted some pics. I have a blue EE that I'm sure is a roo. I had a white Leghorn roo that he used to fight with but I had to rehome him. Now this guy no longer fights with anyone. I guess until I hear him crow I can't be totally sure. Sure would love it if he was a she.

Back
Top Bottom