***Easter Egger show!!!!***

This is big daddy Rudy,he looks a bit rough as I've just got him. He wasn't well taken care of before. But now he has over 14 pretty ladies a to himself. :p

This is my ro, Thunder. His former name was Hayvn until he started crowing.

Chicken one up from the bottom is an ee as well. I think it is a pullet? The one behind it is definitely a RO.

Hi everyone. I've been lurking for awhile and finally joined yesterday, and found this thread just in time today! I only have 4 chickens but they're all Easter Eggers. They'll be 12 weeks old this Sunday, and sadly I'm going to have to relocate Echo since "she" is turning out to be a "he." :-(

Since I'm a weird geeky adult and have Jurassic Park stuff all over my house (and even have my riding mower colored like the JP Jeeps,) I had to name them after the 4 Jurassic World raptors. I don't have great pics of them on my phone, but here are baby pics of 3 of them and one group shot I took yesterday.

Baby Blue

Baby Charlie

Baby Echo

And all grown up. Well, almost 12 weeks. Left to right: Delta, Charlie, Blue, and Echo.

@JurassicBawk , Your easter eggers are dolls! BTW-
welcome-byc.gif
! I'm sorry you have to rehome Echo
sad.png
hugs.gif
Your EE's are adorable and I love that you named them after the 4 Jurassic World raptors!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom