Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just LOVE him, he is so frickin pretty! And well mannered too!

I only sell eggs to neighbors or coworkers. And not often or recently. After all, I have gotten two eggs in the last month!

What time is the show? think this is only like an hour away, I'd really like to go.

Silkie girl, I have a silkie roo I'm not attached to. A stupid animal got all my hens, if I can make the show would you be interested in a trade?
Quote:
Speaking of trading, are you guys just selling birds, or doing on the side trades? Have some NIB toys I was hoping to sell/trade. Not sure how any of this works....never been to a show or anything before.

Another dumb question (yes there are dumb questions and I'm not afraid to ask em) do you need to be showing birds to attend this show?

I will take a look at him if you want to bring him. I only live like 30 minutes from the show so I will be there all day. If you call angie or ruth they would be happy to tell you how it works and what times are. Monday is the last day to enter birds. I am also bringing some nonchicken things if anyone wants, ive got a ton of watches and dog stuff that i have no room for lol.

Speaking of other things you never really know what you will see, one time a couple years ago a lady had a bottle fed baby goat, super cute.
Does anyone else around raise Sebastopols? Im not bringing mine to the show because i think they are too young but would like to find others who raise them as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom