Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I am in need of some help. We are being given a large tractor. Problem is we need a trailer to haul it down here from PA. It must be at least 8 feet wide, this is the problem. We checked local rentals but no one carries one in that width. Tractor weighs just under 8000 lbs. This is my BIL tractor and he is giving it to us if we can get it down here. If we could borrow one that would be great. We would even rent one if you knew someone that had one for rent that size.

Love the chicks pics. I have another hatching going on right now.

I wonder if you could look into the cost of shipping it freight? It might be expensive, but after gas and trailer rental it might be cheaper doing it that route. Good luck!!!

Hello NeTNChknLover, you're about 10 minutes from us
welcome-byc.gif

Just going to post Penny here, my wonderful hair stylist and shoulder sitter ameraucana. She HAS to do my hair for me every morning. She runs up on my shoulders when I bend down to fill the feeders.

Hope everyone has a wonderful chicken filled day! Wish i could be at the show, but I'm workinworkin!

lol....too cute

Good to see everyone today.... I missed barnqueen and stang after we came back from lunch yall had already left. We were told the drawing was at 2 pm and so went to lunch. Came back at 1:30 and they were already done with the drawing
hmm.png

@ Daphne.... I sold those last 2 GLW's and was asked by a few people about silver. I told them to check cocke county. Not sure if you were coming or if you were bringing any silver or not.

So I just answered a post on someone wanting 16 hens and had a 5 x 7 coop. Since I am in rare form today, and since I am getting tired of answering that question
old.gif
(not for us, but other forums) I have added another page to "my coop" the in your face answers, LOL

Next time someone ask for advice on space, send them to my coop page for the link to that page. Or here it is direct https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/chickens-and-space-the-in-your-face-answers

Hope I dont make toooo many enemies over this one, LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom