Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking about ordering some.. but I wanted to see if I could find some local. This is also my very very first batch of chicks. I have been looking into the ideal poultry they have good shipping prices and runs a little cheaper than most. I wont be ordering for a while. I'm just looking around. Now if I could get my 2 hens to lay annything for me it would be great. Oh wait 3 hens. I can take the eggs to a friend to hatch them out for free. Also I wanted to see if anyone on here had some locally so I could pick up.

Oh Oh Oh!!! I am so excited! I got my first egg today!!!! My face is hurting from smiling so hard!!! hat i
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
Are you so proud that you might as well have laid the egg yourself? That is how I felt. And I photographed it and sent it to all my friends and family like we had a new baby.

Are you so proud that you might as well have laid the egg yourself? That is how I felt. And I photographed it and sent it to all my friends and family like we had a new baby.

ROFL Amy, within five minutes of finding that egg, I had accomplished telling my best friend, texting my husband with a picture, emailing my mother in law, posting on Facebook and calling Dad in WV(of course he was gone but he called me back after seeing I had called twice.) ROFL, now hows that? hehehe, I guess I was just as proud as if I had laid it myself.
thumbsup.gif
LOL

By the way, this evening Doosya was walking around after all the other chickens went up to the roost, I think she was looking for her egg that Mama had "stolen".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom