Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you
So , changing the subject.
What type of chicks are those in your profile pic?

Ahhh. Love those guys. I really like how you always get something different.

Yeah I got them for that reason. Years of strict breeding to SOP standards and these are like a vacation. You get the fun of mutts but can still sell them as purebred. They also are very good rangers and lay large white eggs. White egg layers usually are spazzes and lay smaller eggs... not these guys.

Yeah I got them for that reason. Years of strict breeding to SOP standards and these are like a vacation. You get the fun of mutts but can still sell them as purebred. They also are very good rangers and lay large white eggs. White egg layers usually are spazzes and lay smaller eggs... not these guys.
SFH --They are on my wish list : )

I am picking some up around the 8th of Feb. I have been over excited about it for weeks lol

Gosh, Feyraine. Your name is familiar. Did you pick up a Pekin, Welsh, and a few other birds down in my area?

Last edited:
I am picking some up around the 8th of Feb. I have been over excited about it for weeks lol

Gosh, Feyraine. Your name is familiar. Did you pick up a Pekin, Welsh, and a few other birds down in my area?

I just noticed your signature.... what breeds of geese do you have? I LOVE geese and if I ever get more room, I'm getting geese, darn it!

Giant Dewlap and Non-dewlap Toulouse Geese in Grey. I really love these guys. We also have a Canadian who we had to get a special permit to have here. I had some African Greys, but man they were noisey and mean as snot. My Toulouses are sweet, and act like lap dogs. If you can get past the huge piles of goose poo (I slip and slide through the yard sometimes), then Geese are for you. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom