Eastern Washington

I've got one extra Olive egger, a sexed pullet from My Pet Chicken. Just want what I paid ($20), I had to order 6. Legbar x marans. Walla Walla Any takers?

Hi all, My neighbor and I have a few older hens that we'd like to give away. My black australorp, 3 or 4 years old, and her two 2.5 year old red stars. I'm not sure if the australorp still lays eggs, and only one of the red stars lays occasionally. They're still great for bug control or even a soup pot, but we live in the city which limits the number of hens we can keep. Located in West Richland. Thanks!

Also, you may be interested to hear that there's a group on Facebook called "Backyard Urban Chickens (Eastern Washington)" that is pretty active. And someone local to the tricities has started hatching special breeds and selling the unsexed chicks. :)

Ooh thanks for the info! I've sent a join request to that group. I've got legbars, olive Eggers, true ameraucana, black blue and splash marans and Swedish Flower hens eggs scheduled to hatch on the 16th, by the way. Let me know if you'd be interested! Sorry I can't help with the older ladies, I hope you find good homes for them.

Ooh thanks for the info! I've sent a join request to that group. I've got legbars, olive Eggers, true ameraucana, black blue and splash marans and Swedish Flower hens eggs scheduled to hatch on the 16th, by the way. Let me know if you'd be interested! Sorry I can't help with the older ladies, I hope you find good homes for them.
Excellent. If you have any trouble getting approved (it took them a while to approve my request), let me know and I can friend you then add you. I would absolutely be interested in your hatch if I didn't already have waaaay too many pullets right now. Hehe.

(The back of my mind is trying to do chicken math to justify getting more chickens as I type...)

I just have to crow...Got our first egg yesterday and another today. They are 18 weeks on average tomorrow. Such a exciting development its like Christmas in July!

I have 2 buff Orpingtons, 2 Wyandottes, 2 barred rocks, 2 rhode island reds, 2 Australorpes, an Americauna and a Golden Sexlink :)

Well friends, I'm moving to Kansas! I've got most of my critters sold...I have 5 large hens left...Dixies babies hatched today...so that adds 6 -day old chicks to sell, 2 banty pairs, and a banty cockerel from the EHAL...my ad is on craigslist kpr farm and garden critters for sale...or something like that...

Back
Top Bottom