EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

I have never watched a Twins game in my life, I hope to get through life without ever seeing one. I am not into any professional sports..

I did have season tickets to the Vikings long ago, but when Denny Green decided the Hershal Walker was worth more than the entire lineup and 3 years worth of draft choices, I stopped buying them and have not watched a game since.

:lau :lau

The videos aren't helpful very often.
I have pictures of DH riding the lawnmower in full leathers and do rag. We'd just gotten off the bike, and he wouldn't let me use the riding mower. So he got off the bike, and went right to mowing. :D I got into trouble for showing the photos to our biker buddies. It was worth it!

:lau

Clearing my throat to prepare for opera practice - the thighs are in the canner now. Boneless white meat next. Thanks for your help and reassurance, MC. :hugs Every time I use the pressure canner after it's been a long time, I always get that "It's gonna blow up!" thing. Then by the second batch, no biggie. :clap

- Ant Farm

Thanks - still fuzzy, but should be better by the morning if I go to bed early. Unfortunately, I have to play catch up at work after missing today, so I probably won't be able to get together. :hit Maybe next time?

Next visit will likely be fri-mon at the end of this week sometime... we will see when they want me in. I'll try to schedule it for monday - we will see if they let me go that long.

:lau

Clearing my throat to prepare for opera practice - the thighs are in the canner now. Boneless white meat next. Thanks for your help and reassurance, MC. :hugs Every time I use the pressure canner after it's been a long time, I always get that "It's gonna blow up!" thing. Then by the second batch, no biggie. :clap

- Ant Farm

I thought I was the only one paranoid about this.

Back
Top Bottom