EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

We have had a few days with lows in the mid 40s but highs are still in the mid 80s. It's kind of mother natures wake up call to get moving on outdoor projects before she smacks us up longside the head with cold temps.

Everything is still remarkably green here for September.
Nothing green here unless it's watered. When fall hits that's when I can get outside stuff done.

Yep same here. Summer here is so freaking hot that if you don't get things outside done by 10 AM you are pretty much done for the day until evening temps cool things off a bit.

Usually things here are also pretty brown by September but we have had just enough rain to keep things green.

We have 9 cords of firewood chained, split and in the barn. The garden area is plowed for the winter, I got construction work on the coops mostly finished. All we have to do is clean the wood furnace and we are good to go. Bring it on Mother Nature!

Yep same here. Summer here is so freaking hot that if you don't get things outside done by 10 AM you are pretty much done for the day until evening temps cool things off a bit.

Usually things here are also pretty brown by September but we have had just enough rain to keep things green.

We have 9 cords of firewood chained, split and in the barn. The garden area is plowed for the winter, I got construction work on the coops mostly finished. All we have to do is clean the wood furnace and we are good to go. Bring it on Mother Nature!
I didn't do nothing in my garden almost 2 months! I just had a chance the other day an I got a "cooler " evening ,25C°, so I could do somthing! All this month it was impossible!

Back
Top Bottom