Egg Cartons--Cheapest price

FarmerChick

Songster
11 Years
Jul 30, 2008
North Carolina
I have 300 laying hens and I sell eggs at the farmers market.

I use new cartons for sales to customers only.

I currently get 200 new x-large stryofoam cartons non-print for $56 (shipping included in that price) from www.eggboxes.com----I have been buying from them for close to 8 years.

this has been the cheapest I find online....well, the cheapest I CAN FIND.......anyone know of a better price. Just checking if I am missing a good site for cheaper cartons.

Any more profit in my wallet is a good thing
smile.png

Thanks for any info.

I don't know any cheaper site but have you tried posting on your local Craigslist? I mentioned needing egg cartons to my son's bus driver and the next day she gave me 20+ cartons she'd been saving. Every little bit helps.

thanks

yea I do have return cartons and use only the best of the best that are not dirty for some reason.

that does save money. But I do go thru alot of them and wondered if I could get my paws on a cheaper price than what I pay now.

I googled a bit and saw nothing better than what I have, my company ships immediately and is a great company to buy from.......but being this is a big chicken site, I thought I would ask...LOL

until january 21st you can get 500 mis print egg cartons from egg cartons.com for free shipping and it is 75.00 or 1000 for 145.00. I got some of course before they had the free shipping special
roll.png
and was happy with them. you have to put coupon code 12009 in to get the free shipping offer though.
ETA: I just realized you said styro these are paper but the ones I got were very strong.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom