English BBS Orpington and Lemon Cuckoo Orpington Hatching Eggs(10+)

FFChickens

In the Brooder
6 Years
Apr 20, 2013
I'm selling pure English Blue/Black/Splash Orpington hatching eggs for $30 a dozen with extras. BBS Orpingtons are beautiful large chickens. The black ones are a deep black color with a green sheen to their feathers. The blue ones are a light blue coloring with darker blue lining their feathers, and the splash ones are white with grayish spots. They're very friendly and lay light brown, almost pink eggs. They are heavy layers, laying almost throughout the year.

I'm also selling pure English Double Barred Lemon Cuckoo Orpington hatching eggs for $30 a dozen with extras. Lemon Orpingtons have beautiful yellow coloring with darker yellow barring. They lay light brown colored eggs and are heavy layers. They're large and very friendly chickens.

I'll begin collecting eggs upon order, which should only take a few days. I ship through USPS, and shipping costs $13 for a dozen and $17 for 2 dozen. Price of shipping for more varies. The eggs are well packaged with bubble wrap.

I also sell chicks. Chicks start at $5 each, but the price increases as they get older. All chicks will be at least a week old before I'll ship them. Shipping cost varies depending on amount and where they're being shipped to. You can send me an email or PM me for more information.

I can be contacted through my email: [email protected]

If you have questions or concerns, feel free to PM or email me.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom