English Orpington roosters

Kerstiens

In the Brooder
6 Years
Oct 30, 2013
I have the following available for sale - $10-15 each:

3 RED English Orpington roos. Very gentle and sweet; don't crow much. 6 mos. old. Greenfire lines from ChickenHill in Idaho.
1 JUBILEE English Orpington roo. Sweet guy. 6 mos. old. From ChickenHill in Idaho.
1 young WHITE English Orp cockerel. Will stand out in a crowd! 8 weeks old. From Blue Winter Farms in Texas.
Spangled/Mottled English Orp may be available. He is from AutumnFarms in Washington state.

I will also have fertile orpington eggs and/or chicks in the future if you want to breed them!

Prefer not to ship. I'm in the greater Denver CO area. Please PM me if you have questions. Thanks!

Last edited:
hello I know its months after your posting but I am interested in knowing if you still have some roos available? Im new to this chicken hobby but have always lived on a farm and currently have 25 hens and no boy's.

Are you here in Colorado? And if so, whereabouts?

I have a few young roos I should find homes for. One is an all-black Ayam Cemani boy (this is a fibromelanistic breed, black meat, bones, organs). They are quite beautiful. First pic is the boy himself; 2nd pic is his father & uncle. He is about 2.5 months old. $25

I also have a gorgeous white orpington boy I might part with, because I have too many boys. He is $40 and ready for a flock of girls. He's nice enough to be show quality except for one black tail feather (which gives him character! :) 7 months old.

I might also sell a spangled/mottled ORPington Boy, because I love the color but don't think I want to breed it. It's complex to get t he white to black ratio correct. He would be $50, and takes wonderful care of his girls. He is one year old this month.

Let me know if you're interested in any of these.

-Cindy
303-432-8888
Arvada

Back
Top Bottom