Euthanized Guinea Pig Support Needed

I'm so sorry for You I have experienced having a guinea pig die she was 7 years old and had already had surgery earlier that year she died in my lap and I still miss her to this day 💙💜💙💜💙💜💙

I relate to this. I recently lost a chicken of 2 years last night. Unfortunately vets seem limited to domestic animals and it’s hard to find special or farm based veterinarians. We have to be the caretakers and that comes with a lot of responsibility and pain sometimes and I’ve struggled with this deeply and one thing that I realized after fighting to keep my chickens alive after they got sick and feeling like I failed them is that your fighting Gods will sometimes. Take that in…. Sometimes they need to go home and may be needed there… I believe that something higher than us watches our struggle with loving and not being able to surrender to a will higher than our own… and knows our soul means well and is trying to be a good animal ambassador. Forgive yourself and mean it… if you could have snapped your fingers and healed your baby you would. I say this with love ❤️ as I know it myself. As animal parents our love doesn’t end it just becomes long distance… check this out https://www.youtube.com/live/3wL6TV8JkOE?feature=share

I relate to this. I recently lost a chicken of 2 years last night. Unfortunately vets seem limited to domestic animals and it’s hard to find special or farm based veterinarians. We have to be the caretakers and that comes with a lot of responsibility and pain sometimes and I’ve struggled with this deeply and one thing that I realized after fighting to keep my chickens alive after they got sick and feeling like I failed them is that your fighting Gods will sometimes. Take that in…. Sometimes they need to go home and may be needed there… I believe that something higher than us watches our struggle with loving and not being able to surrender to a will higher than our own… and knows our soul means well and is trying to be a good animal ambassador. Forgive yourself and mean it… if you could have snapped your fingers and healed your baby you would. I say this with love ❤️ as I know it myself. As animal parents our love doesn’t end it just becomes long distance… check this out https://www.youtube.com/live/3wL6TV8JkOE?feature=share
Thank you for this ♥️ I’m so sorry about your chicken passing 🙏🏻🐓 I’ve lost a few chickens myself and those losses were so hard. My Margaret being the most difficult. Like you mentioned I did all I could to nurse her back to health for quite sometime but yes, God’s will eventually needs to occur. My piggy had a great life and I’m feeling better about the situation as it happend a few months ago and while time heals I still miss him and all my beloved pets so much. I pray so hard that we are reunited… if I could know that for sure this would all be easier ♥️🙏🏻🐓🐖 I often feel God would be preparing my perfect Heaven with him an my family and pets there 🙏🏻 Thank you for this so much. XO

Thank you for this ♥️ I’m so sorry about your chicken passing 🙏🏻🐓 I’ve lost a few chickens myself and those losses were so hard. My Margaret being the most difficult. Like you mentioned I did all I could to nurse her back to health for quite sometime but yes, God’s will eventually needs to occur. My piggy had a great life and I’m feeling better about the situation as it happend a few months ago and while time heals I still miss him and all my beloved pets so much. I pray so hard that we are reunited… if I could know that for sure this would all be easier ♥️🙏🏻🐓🐖 I often feel God would be preparing my perfect Heaven with him an my family and pets there 🙏🏻 Thank you for this so much. XO
I believe that too! ❤️‍🩹 maybe when we make our voyage Incan wave from my pasture! God bless you and yours

My granddaughter lives with me, I have raised her since she was ten and she is now a young adult. Yesterday we had her cat euthanized, she's had this cat for ten years and she was about 15 years old bc we got her as kind of a rescue. Anyway, we'd been treating her for hyperthyroidism for about 8 months and lately she'd gotten really restless, grumpy and even aggressive and I told my kid I thought it was getting to be time to think about putting her down. Long story short, when we took her in, the vet listened to her heart and said he was amazed she was even alive as her heart valves were just shot. It was a comfort to know we did the right thing for her, she would not have lived much longer and was probably pretty uncomfortable if not actually suffering. I think we have a responsibility as pet owners, as far as possible, to not let them suffer. I know my kid misses her cat terribly but also that she knows she did what was best for her. I told her any time she wants to see her cat's beautiful big green eyes, all she has to do is look in a mirror. Her cat will always live in her heart.

My granddaughter lives with me, I have raised her since she was ten and she is now a young adult. Yesterday we had her cat euthanized, she's had this cat for ten years and she was about 15 years old bc we got her as kind of a rescue. Anyway, we'd been treating her for hyperthyroidism for about 8 months and lately she'd gotten really restless, grumpy and even aggressive and I told my kid I thought it was getting to be time to think about putting her down. Long story short, when we took her in, the vet listened to her heart and said he was amazed she was even alive as her heart valves were just shot. It was a comfort to know we did the right thing for her, she would not have lived much longer and was probably pretty uncomfortable if not actually suffering. I think we have a responsibility as pet owners, as far as possible, to not let them suffer. I know my kid misses her cat terribly but also that she knows she did what was best for her. I told her any time she wants to see her cat's beautiful big green eyes, all she has to do is look in a mirror. Her cat will always live in her heart.
Awww sorry about the kitty but yes, this is the right thing. Sometimes the hardest thing is the best thing ❤️

I remember years ago when a Collie I owned was killed, he got out of the yard and a car hit him. I thought, I can't do this, the pain of losing an animal I love, it's overwhelming. So I thought about living without animals and I realized that would be a different pain, an unbearable one. Those were my choices. "No pain" was not an option. I could have overwhelming pain occasionally, or unbearable pain constantly.

I made my choice, and I bear the scars.

I remember years ago when a Collie I owned was killed, he got out of the yard and a car hit him. I thought, I can't do this, the pain of losing an animal I love, it's overwhelming. So I thought about living without animals and I realized that would be a different pain, an unbearable one. Those were my choices. "No pain" was not an option. I could have overwhelming pain occasionally, or unbearable pain constantly.

I made my choice, and I bear the scars.
I understand this so much! I too have debated no more pets because the pain is just so difficult when we lose them. However, I too continue to find pets to love. Ultimately when we lose a pet it’s tough but not having them to love would be tougher. At some point in grieving we find gratitude that we were able to give them a beautiful life and show them love! I especially feel that way about my hens. They have such a great life and despite losing them at some point I know they’ve lived happy. They felt so much love. I’m so sorry about your pup ♥️

Back
Top Bottom