Everything Asil Thread ( show off those Asil )

Pics
How does he help in training dogs. What are the dogs trained for? And could you show some pictures please.
Dogs used as poultry guardians. Pups have impulse control issues that get set off by flighty chickens. The Aseel stag allows pups to get real close without getting jumpy make it easier for me to control dogs verbally when they are getting out of line.

Look up "Aseel" with me as the author.

Hi guys, I know this thread is a bit old but I need help from the dedicated and passionate Aseel/Asil lovers forum. I'm thinking of getting some and have been searching in my local Marketplace but am not certain whether they're pure breeds. One of the sellers is labelling his as Asil Pama but I don't know whether that's a true Asil or it's mislabelled?

Here are a couple of ads for the ones I'm interested in. Any help would be much appreciated! :):

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/narre-warren/livestock/chickens-asil-game-fowl/1285324412

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/dandenong/livestock/asil-pama-chicken-hen-rooster/1286991924

Hello all
I have visited Curt. Spent a few hours at his place. Have had many phone conversations with him. And hours of emails.
Now about the Manual Reynolds Asils. The ones that I was sent seem to be a good size Asil. I would say they are around 6 pounds as cocks. And have very tight feathers. And good girth at the shanks. Very light eye and strong beaks. And none of the Asils that I have gotten from Curt H. Have the very heavy flesh on there face. Many guys say they have that type of Asil. Curt does not breed that type.
Now my older Red Asil stuff that I purchased from Curt seems to be a smaller Asil. Maybe more Atkinson or Sonatol blood in it.
Maybe one of you can remind me what four lines or families of Asils make up Curts Blacks. I know they contain the Raja the Rampuri and Thia type or Cambodian. I just can not remember.
Curt Hansen blood does carry Murge buddy have a email directly from him that says so. I only live a little ways from.him.and Dave and Josh are friends of mine. Curt doesn't like the meaty head because it swells however to say it wasn't git Murge in it is a false statement and I have the email to prove it. The Hansen Blacks had t Bombay, Murge from Hightower and other blood in it. I have all they blood and it didn't cost me a dime

Back
Top Bottom