Facebook users - does anyone else play "Farm Town"?

They changed the tree to 100 gifts because everyone else's tree was filling up too fast (not mine I have under 10 gifts LOL) I am new to farmville and farmtown.

I was sent some turtles and elephants and a ugly duck and a villa from some friends from farmtown free and I accepted them but they did not go to my farmville gift box or anywhere else. What am I doing wrong? anyone know.

Quote:
I think some of those applications do not apply to the game. You are not doing anything wrong......To get a Villa you need to reach level 34 and it costs you dearly....The only gifts that you can use are the ones you get in the regular FV application.....

Quote:
Yup, same here...and I've been ignoring many preent because I did not have any room left....so now it's back to collecting gifts....
I need more room though - are they ever going to unlock the next size farm?????

Well I sent a bunch of requests out for neighbors from here but if I didn't get one sent to you and you could use a neighbor for either farmville and/or farmtown my email is [email protected] . I would like to see my tree with a few lights on it, so if you do presents for my tree in farmville would be nice.

Last edited:
Quote:
They did!!
celebrate.gif

Yep, I checked my tree and I need to add to it. I've got 29 presents in my receive gifts page, though, I was told to keep them there because they were going to be useful after Christmas. So off I go to accept them - but first I've got to clear the gift box out of all the snowmen and light strings I've got in there. I've got absolutely no room for more decorations!

Back
Top Bottom