Facebook users - does anyone else play "Farm Town"?

Thanks to all who have added me to their farmville and farmtown.

I can still use neighbors, [email protected]

Thanks going out to those who sent presents I have 20 now and still need more, so if you are sending gifts to me please send presents for my tree to grow, Thanks

Last edited:
What is adopted on farmville. I had someone tell me they got a baby calf by adopting it. How do you go about doing that?

Also thanks to all who have added me as neighbors and who sent me presents to my farmville. Hope to get more neighbors so that I can upgrade my land. Still working on more neighbors for both farmville and farmtown.

Thanks again

[email protected]

If it pops up on your home page click on the link on the bottom right under the post and it will open your farm and a window will pop up to say that you have adopted whatever animal is posted or that it already found a home....hope it helps
smile.png

Robin'sBrood :

After not playing it for a couple of months I've officially broken my addiction to Farm Town, even deleted the app. Ahhhhh, freedom!!!!
big_smile.png

I quit playing for a while but could not bring myself to delete. I did delete FV and paradise island but someone was telling me it was snowing on the island so I went to start another one and my old one was STill there.​

Quote:
I just started playing that one, too, and you're right, it takes time to build up - plus there isn't a nice instruction page like there is in FarmVille to give you a few clues....but I'm figuring it out
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom