Fall/Autumn Poultry PHOTO Contest! Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks

Nah, most of it's gone now....snowed all day yesterday and we ended up with 5 inches. Sunday and Monday it was in the high 60s, low 70s. We heard the storm was coming so we got the plastic on the run, just in time! Tuesday it started snowing early in the morning. It was a wet, heavy snow, unusual for us here...ours is usually the dry, blow away powdery stuff. Trees still have leaves on them so some of our trees and shrubs were literally bowing down and touching the ground. Got down to 19 degrees last night but hit 50 again today. It's just that time of year here - put your parka on over your shorts and tank top....you'll be peeling that coat off later in the day!
lau.gif
!

WHAT?!? IT SNOWED BY YOUR HOUSE??? it is cold, but sunny over here

I tried! :lau Apparently my chickens are VERY photogenic. They run at the sight of my camera. So :tongue to them! I was in the yard working though and let one of my Buff Orps out to wander around, I saw her out in some leaves and shot over to her with my camera to snap some pics.

Entry #1:

Entry #2:

(Not super "fallish", but I liked the high definition of it.)

Salmon Faverolles Sam 'n' Patty
love.gif
WOW are they lovely!!!!

I tried!
lau.gif
Apparently my chickens are VERY photogenic. They run at the sight of my camera. So
tongue.gif
to them! I was in the yard working though and let one of my Buff Orps out to wander around, I saw her out in some leaves and shot over to her with my camera to snap some pics.

Entry #1:

Entry #2:

(Not super "fallish", but I liked the high definition of it.)
She is cute!!!!

Back
Top Bottom