Fall/Halloween Decorating Contest! Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks

Ok for real this time! I am making decorations today and tomrorow. I think you guys are really going to like it!

Ok for real this time! I am making decorations today and tomrorow. I think you guys are really going to like it!
thumbsup.gif

Im taking pics now, been breaking out in mysterious allergic reaction for 3 weeks. Swelling and rash everywhere! Its terriable but finally done with decorations, pumpkin carving, and costumes. Probably would have been done and submitted a long time ago, if there wasn't some bad omen fallowing me around trying to stop me from having a good halloween.

Im taking pics now, been breaking out in mysterious allergic reaction for 3 weeks. Swelling and rash everywhere! Its terriable but finally done with decorations, pumpkin carving, and costumes. Probably would have been done and submitted a long time ago, if there wasn't some bad omen fallowing me around trying to stop me from having a good halloween.

So sorry about the issue, hope you're better. But it could be a Halloween Omen??

caf.gif

Sorry to hear about the health issues!

Thank you for the well wishes, better right now,but it comes and goes as it pleases. As for the halloween omen, that could be a Possiablity. Not but 2 days ago i nearly dropped an old mitsubishi fat screen tv on my big toe. Luckly it just grazed the tip but still had trouble walking on it for a day. But you cant keep a chicken lover from winning a few contests.;)

Back
Top Bottom