FARM INNOVATORS★PRO SERIES★ INCUBATOR/FAN/TURNER/CANDLER/THERMOMETER CHICKEN EGG

Shades of Blue

Songster
8 Years
Apr 15, 2012
Ontario, Canada
FARM INNOVATORS★PRO SERIES★ INCUBATOR/FAN/TURNER/CANDLER/THERMOMETER CHICKEN EGG

does anyone have this type of incubator or does anyone know about whether they are good or bad compared to a Hova-bator? I want to buy one if it is recommended. thanks for anyone's input

I am currently incubating for the first time in a farm innovators pro. The humidity and temp gauges on the machine are badly off. I have a zoo med thermometer/hydrometer and the little thermometer inside to track the actual temp. It holds temp and humidity beautifully once it is set. :) I also found the water troughs hard to see with the turner installed but I just added a few drops of food dye and problem solved. :) Hope this helps.

I am currently incubating for the first time in a farm innovators pro. The humidity and temp gauges on the machine are badly off. I have a zoo med thermometer/hydrometer and the little thermometer inside to track the actual temp. It holds temp and humidity beautifully once it is set.
smile.png
I also found the water troughs hard to see with the turner installed but I just added a few drops of food dye and problem solved.
smile.png
Hope this helps.

thanks for you info....yes it helps greatly.

Back
Top Bottom