Faverolles Thread

I'll check again when I get home and see if ita yellow or white, I haven't seen these at the others I've stopped at in search of chipmunk pattern ones these were the only 2 left they look identical to faverolles

I'd say the legs are closer to white hard to see the coloring through feathers. There feathers are light colored, they are a pale yellow not a bright yellow but they have a bright yellow zigzag on the top of there heads, they have puffy cheeks and 5 toes

I got a salmon faverolles from orschelns, and was lucky she turned out to be a pullet. She's about a month old now and she is absolutely my favorite chicken! When I open the cage door she actually runs up to me and jumps in my hand, as opposed to running away like every other chicken I've ever had. She just has the best personality. Although, right now she's not doing that because I got 5 baby chicks from cackle hatchery the day before yesterday, and she's gone all mother hen on them, if I try to pick one up she pecks me, and after I set the baby back down she'll corral it back into the corner under the heat lamp, it's adorable!
Anyways, here she is

And here she is keeping an eye on me around the new babies

I like to think that she is colored pretty well for a chick that came from the feedstore too
1f60a.png

I don't think they're sultans, the main fluffy area they have is there cheeks, they're attitudes have vanished now and I held one last night it settled in and went right to sleep.

I got a salmon faverolles from orschelns, and was lucky she turned out to be a pullet. She's about a month old now and she is absolutely my favorite chicken! When I open the cage door she actually runs up to me and jumps in my hand, as opposed to running away like every other chicken I've ever had. She just has the best personality. Although, right now she's not doing that because I got 5 baby chicks from cackle hatchery the day before yesterday, and she's gone all mother hen on them, if I try to pick one up she pecks me, and after I set the baby back down she'll corral it back into the corner under the heat lamp, it's adorable!
Anyways, here she is

I like to think that she is colored pretty well for a chick that came from the feedstore too
1f60a.png
Early maternal instincts, i'd say she's a keeper no matter what color she is
smile.png
…..enjoy Your group…..

Anyways, here she is

1f60a.png

I love how her beard and cheeks looks like a big smile!

Oh my goodness Abby!! SO cute!! It makes me want more. I have one Salmon Faverolle, Gwennie, and we got her as a chick about two years ago. She's such a sweetheart, and she is my favorite. I just want to cuddle your cute little fuzzy babies!

Back
Top Bottom