Faverolles Thread

Ah, oh no! Makes sense, though. Your chick is gorgeous, by the way; love her colours!
Thanks! She and her sisters are looking great! I was worried about a lot of dark feathers when they were real little, but their wing colors are really turning out lovely. Their chest feathers are a beautiful cream color! I'm excited to see them all grown up!!!

Thanks! She and her sisters are looking great! I was worried about a lot of dark feathers when they were real little, but their wing colors are really turning out lovely. Their chest feathers are a beautiful cream color! I'm excited to see them all grown up!!!
Ah, so exciting! You'll have to share more photos.

Also, my faverolle is getting white belly feathers. I don't know if that counts as the chest, haha.

My favorite rooster, Marquis! I've never had a friendlier or prettier rooster! I hatched him last year along with a pullet, but she died of coccidiosis. I think he needs more SF girls!
1f60a.png
Just wanted to share him

That's a beautiful rooster!
:thumbsup

So hubby and I went to the farm store today. And wouldn't you know it just my luck flavorelle. I really did not expect em to have any chick's but they were loaded. So I picked me up one more favorel

Last edited:
Quote:
Keesmom is the expert! Some lines have what they call bleed through which means that sometimes they have colors in places they shouldn't. If she has some brown on her chest, that may be the reason. If you were seeing black on the chest, belly, legs, it would be a boy. Congrats! I would share a pic of my girls, but currently my computer is not letting me up load pics to BYC. :-(

Back
Top Bottom