Faverolles Thread

Quote:
I bet that was scary at first but funny to see them strutting back together like that. I have 2 of these chicken cats. One is more so than the other, Gus. When we moved to Georgia, we had someone care for the cats back home and brought them with our second load down so the chickens kind of got used to them not being around. Their first night here Gus jumps up on the perch for the night and the chickens are all bawking at him and he looks at me like "what is their problem, isn't this what we are supposed to do?"
I do like having them around the chickens. They so help ward off potential problems but some of the cats sure get an identity crisis and think they are a chicken! LOL

Well the nice part about Buddy is - super sweet guy - superb mouser - and he loves the chickens - i mean i couldnt ask for a better barn cat -
I have to say my new ones Kassanadra - not sure if they were around cats or dogs - but they are not phased whatsoever by either. Must be a Fave trait tho-

Quote:
LOL......Sounds like you have the original "Blues Brothers" over there! Must have been a riot to have watched unfold.

frow.gif
HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE THANKSGIVNG EVERYONE!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom