Faverolles Thread

Quote:
me too. that is why I am going to take on another task and get some good ones going. I got an excellent start from a wonderful judge, who has helped me alot, even with my favs. He has been very honest and isn't afraid to tell me if I was doing anything wrong. I like people that way. Don't sugar coat it. Hope you love your 2 you have. It was nice to have those colors back in my barn if only for a couple weeks. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
And what a fantastic newsletter it is Kass!!! Great job!!!!
thumbsup.gif

X2 on the newsletter. Very well organized and beautiful layout!

Thanks Paulo!! That means a lot! My girt attempt at publishing so I was very nervous to hit the send button!!

Love my LF orp so much I've considered bantam but just can't make myself do it!!

Quote:
Hmmm, OK, thanks, Just thought to ask since Bluey and his partner were in that group, all others Salmon.....Was working on other things so only grabbed a few eggs to hatch for fun....didn't worry about parents at the time...now i wish i had paid better attention....It would be neat to figure if i could replicate it....

Do you have a pic? I wonder if it's one of those wacky half boy / half girl colored ones that others have had. I haven't seen any of those come from my birds, but they could have come from the same gene pool....
pop.gif

Don't know, she is about 8? months and normal female bantam Salmon coloration with the milli tips starting to surface, at this time doesn't show any of the dark neck your lovely girl has. having trouble posting but maybe can print something and send??? eliz

Hello everyone,
It has been really interesting reading the postings here and I am looking forward to getting to know you all.
We are in Tasmania, Australia, with about 30 salmon favs and breeding up.
...both chicken obsessed and fav's in particular.
The girls, or should I say les femmes, seem to be giving me a blue salmon male out of every incubator hatch, so I would be really interested to learn more about blues and how to work on the line.

Back
Top Bottom