February Chicks

Cool!! Good luck with your chicks! I have eggs in my incubator that are gonna hatch Monday!! I am so eggcited!! :)

got my chicks...all were D.O.A. and they still shipped them. the note even said doa so when they got to their first stop in sioux fall they were dead. the box was warped and the lid was not fitting right. they had tapped all the holes over with brown pachaing tape s othe chicks couldnt breath. we r never ordering from them again. we will order from efowl now.

So sorry to hear that
sad.png
Did the hatchery say anything about it? I would like to think the chicks left them in good condition in a safe box.

I ordered mine from strombergschickens. They are cheaper than Murray McMurray and they all arrived in 48hours, all alive. I ordered 25, they sent me 27. No one died. They are almost 3 weeks now and really healthy and happy.

I really recommend this website, they do a really great job!

got my chicks...all were D.O.A. and they still shipped them. the note even said doa so when they got to their first stop in sioux fall they were dead. the box was warped and the lid was not fitting right. they had tapped all the holes over with brown pachaing tape s othe chicks couldnt breath. we r never ordering from them again. we will order from efowl now.
The post office can be rough on chicks.The hatchery has no controle over how the post office handles chicks once they leave the hatchery.

Back
Top Bottom