Fed up.

I just want to add---what a wonderful group of people are on this forum. It may feel snippy or clickly (sp) to some, which there have been some posts about recently. Some of that is just human sature when you get lots of people together. But overall, people are nice and warm to others when they need them to be. Most people get the support they ask for and the advice they ask for.

Kudos to you all!

Silk, hope your feeling up with all these responses. Drop us a line and let us know how your doing.

I can completely understand...get some sun and thank God for giving you this obstical in your life to gain understanding; so that some time you can help someone else go through the tough times. Hugs around you tight!

I hope that if you are depressed and not just having a rough day or two that you will go to your doctor and have a checkup.

As for this board, it has great people and information abounds but, sometimes someone posts a post that says it all and there is nothing more to say so you don't get all that many posts. Look and see how many have read the post. I've done that on my posts that aren't getting many responses and I'm usually surprised by how many views it has had.

Hang in there!
hugs.gif

Sorry you feel like you're not getting the responses you want. Personally I don't respond to a post most of the time unless I feel like I can contribute something to the person asking the question. It doesn't bother me if I don't get a lot of responses.....I just figure no one knows the answer to my question....I never take it personally.

i felt like that awhile ago - that I was being over looked because i was the newbie - but it gets better now I post and feel like i am part of the BYC crew, sorry you are feeling depressed , I have been battling depression for awhile and it has its good and bad days - like everything in life this will pass - hang in there - just think spring is around the corner and that makes everything feel brand new.

Julie

Thanks everyone!, I feel so much better. Especially after seeing Miss Ohio, shes darling LCRT. You all are so sincere and come at worse time and always offer help. Lacy, you may want to go to the doctor....uhm because I had that before and it was salmonella it wasnt a serious case for me because I drank alot of liquids and slept alot, I passed out in my kitchen when I had it. Go your doctor lacy.

Thanks everyone
hugs.gif

Seasonal affective disorder is real. If you haven't been getting enough sunlight (or daylight-balanced indoor lighting), you might want to find some to expose yourself to. If you're already getting plenty of that but still feel depressed, there are herbal supplements that can help. You're not alone. We can all say, with the very best of intentions, "Cheer up!", but it isn't always that easy. Don't be afraid to ask someone for help if you need it.

hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom