fertile eggs on plane... 5/26/11 UPDATE... Ca. eggs are here in Ill. !

Not allowed. They are considered liquid, and you can only take 3 ounces total. The only way you could maybe fool them would be to pack them in with some celery sticks, call them hard boiled and hope they don't break. They will still be x-rayed as a matter of course, so that would destroy them. At least with PO you get a chance they will not be x-rayed.

Quote:
Won't try to fool anyone. That's how you get in trouble. Only open and above-board. If it works... great. If not... oh, well. My life motto is "no expectations". That will serve me well here.
smile.png

I'll let ya'all know when I get back.

Did it work? I am wondering the same thing. I will be an hour away from some eggs I would love to have and would really like to transport them myself.

Quote:
Don't know yet... our trip isn't until May. I've decided that I will ask anyone who will listen on our way out (see what they say) and not spend more on eggs than I am willing to have them dump in the trash if they decide not to let me bring them on the plane. I'll let ya'all know how things go when we get back. I will definately try it. Stay tuned!

I have flown several times from DFW to Denver. Each time I bring 2 dozen eggs with me in my carry on bag. Once was over the Thanksgiving holidays. Never have I had a problem bringing them on board. All I got one time was a question" Is that Eggs you have in there?" I answered Yep sure is! My eggs & I went right on through.

Back
Top Bottom