First Annual Cinco de Mayo Turkey Hatchathon- Join us! Set Day: Easter

I have an LG w/fan also. Instead of using the turner, I think I'm going put eggs in cartons and try to adjust height by adding something under smaller eggs. Does that sound like it will work?
idunno.gif

This is exactly the problem I am struggling with. Nice solution!

Are you sure, Kari?
idunno.gif
I just baked some this weekend to feed to the chickens. I put them in a pie pan and turned the oven on to 250 *. The first dozen I forgot about. They were in for at least 90 minutes. The second batch I put in for 40 minutes but some weren't all the way done. I got the idea off the What You Got Swap Chat Thread. BHep does this. I only did the small batches to try and figure it out.

Are you sure, Kari?
idunno.gif
I just baked some this weekend to feed to the chickens. I put them in a pie pan and turned the oven on to 250 *. The first dozen I forgot about. They were in for at least 90 minutes. The second batch I put in for 40 minutes but some weren't all the way done. I got the idea off the What You Got Swap Chat Thread. BHep does this. I only did the small batches to try and figure it out.

Don't try that in the microwave.
gig.gif

Quote:

You two make it hard to say no! I still have 10 eggs in my bator! I was planning to give them till tomorrow (day 25) then clean the snot out of my bator. I somehow decided that it is bacteria in there. I will use clorox water and then sun dry for a while. I'm not sure my heart could stand to kill a batch of turkey eggs, but I thought about joining a week late with chicken eggs (my own that we would have just eaten, anyway.)

I have also been considering just sponsoring a contest and lending my moral support to the rest of you. I definately have to do SOMETHING or else I would miss you guys too much!

You two make it hard to say no! I still have 10 eggs in my bator! I was planning to give them till tomorrow (day 25) then clean the snot out of my bator. I somehow decided that it is bacteria in there. I will use clorox water and then sun dry for a while. I'm not sure my heart could stand to kill a batch of turkey eggs, but I thought about joining a week late with chicken eggs (my own that we would have just eaten, anyway.)

I have also been considering just sponsoring a contest and lending my moral support to the rest of you. I definately have to do SOMETHING or else I would miss you guys too much!

What if we got you your own straightjacket?

Back
Top Bottom