First Annual Cinco de Mayo Turkey Hatchathon- Join us! Set Day: Easter

So I have not been on here too much the last couple days. I have been building a new turkey coop and pen. I purchased two BR and three double breasted whites from cackle and have just set 19 eggs for this hatch. I do not want to mix the turkeys with the chickens. I do not have a top on the chicken run and we have a crap ton of wild turkeys around so I want to keep mine home. So here is the progress as it is so far. The frame of the coop completed need to frame in windows and add studs to the walls along with the rafters and then needs sided. 95% of the posts for the run are set along with the cross beams. Here is a pic of the progress so far it will be 30' by 17' with the 8' x 8' coop inside.

Last edited:
So I have not been on here too much the last couple days. I have been building a new turkey coop and pen. I purchased two BR and three double breasted whites from cackle and have just set 19 eggs for this hatch. I do not want to mix the turkeys with the chickens. I do not have a top on the chicken run and we have a crap ton of wild turkeys around so I want to keep mine home. So here is the progress as it is so far. The frame of the coop completed need to frame in windows and add studs to the walls along with the rafters and then needs sided. 95% of the posts for the run are set along with the cross beams. Here is a pic of the progress so far it will be 30' by 17' with the 8' x 8' coop inside.

ep.gif
Very nice!!!

Looks good, and it appears you have plenty of help.

Hey, look! Jesse has chickens! I hadn't noticed ......I must have been distracted......

Well Yes I actually have chickens, ducks, 1 goose, and turkeys, I even have a cat.
images
Sorry I haven't posted allot of pics of my birds. I have some on my profile page though.
hide.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom