First Great-grandchild! Pics added Oct. 26,'08

hugs.gif

I know one little kid who's gonna get LOTS of love.
smile.png

You bet he is!! We have five daughters between dh and myself and we are thrilled they are having sons and grandsons themselves now.

My grandmother is a very spirited 95 years old, and she will tell you that her great-grandchildren have been the biggest joy in her long and happy life. Congratulations!!!

Well, I have 35 more years to go before I hit 95 but as long as the world is "right" I hope to be here!
wink.png
Shoot with 35 more years I could easily have great-great or more grandchildren!

Quote:
My Mom was 51 when my son was born and I was 29. Mom grandad is 87 and my son
was his first great grandchild and his second was just born.

I remember my great grandma. She passed on at 94 when I was around 10.

I'm not even sure what my point is other than I like your attitude.
wink.png

that's ok, P.C. it sounds like a matter of "old age" setting in on you...the rambling.
gig.gif
I honestly am just kidding. I like hearing about the ages of grandparents. I was 43 when my oldest granddaughter was born. It is the youngest granddaughter who just gave birth though.
I will post pics Monday!

Well here is the new little guy... he weighed in at 6.05 not the 6.5 I orginally posted. First pic I am feeding him his bottle, his cousins are standing beside the rocker checking him out.
Carter.jpg

I love this close up I took of him with his mama feeding him his bottle
carterj.jpg

Last edited:
thanks Katie and Beth, I never dreamed I would live to see great-grandchildren. He slept the whole time we were there. He ate but never opened his eyes.

Back
Top Bottom