First Time Egg Candler Scared!

Ok, so what I did was take all the eggs out of the turner and I am going to hand turn. He hatched and looks great. Now I dont see any other pips and dont know if I should turn the other eggs or not. I also have some shipped eggs in there, which are only on day 15. What should I do?

Ok, so what I did was take all the eggs out of the turner and I am going to hand turn. He hatched and looks great. Now I dont see any other pips and dont know if I should turn the other eggs or not. I also have some shipped eggs in there, which are only on day 15. What should I do?

they say its Ok to stop turning at day 14 or 15 so turn or don't turn up to you Cole. glad the chick hatched . I went completely dry this last hatch didn't even add water at hatch and only hatched 11 out of eighteen . but new at lockdown five of those would not hatch two had internal pips but did not hatch. keep up the paper work . good luck with the rest.

Have you candled them to see if you can tell how far along they are?

OMG Guys this hatch is crazy, today is day 18 and another egg pipped but on the pointy end, it looks like the shell has a hole but I cant tell if the membrane is torn. What should I do?

OMG Guys this hatch is crazy, today is day 18 and another egg pipped but on the pointy end, it looks like the shell has a hole but I cant tell if the membrane is torn. What should I do?

lift the end with the pip higher if you can .do you hear peeping from the egg . any life sign at all . let the chick do it by its self if it can. I'm assuming you have been turning through today . if the chick is alive give it time . if it is in distress you will need to assist . so be prepared . don't forget what you learned with ted .

lift the end with the pip higher if you can .do you hear peeping from the egg . any life sign at all  . let the chick do it by its self if it can. I'm assuming you have been turning through today . if the chick is alive give it time . if it is in distress  you will need to assist . so be prepared . don't forget what you learned with ted .
i have turned up untill today, raised the egg just now. I didnt notice the pip this morning when i looked so it seems new. I dont hear peeping but my other chick that hatched is near him and chirping so i wont be able to tell. What now?

Looks like through the night the pip got bigger, now the membrane looks like it isnt on the outside on egg as it kind off fell onto chick? I dont know what to do here guys so any advoce?

here is a pic of the chick that hatched on day 14

Back
Top Bottom