First Time Egg Candler Scared!

Uh oh, sidewing's singing now
lau.gif
I love me some Cash.

My first hatch did the same thing. Looked good until lockdown. Three thermometers and all read differently. Have TS still air bator with digital readings and that's a laugh. Needed a fan. This is my second try after only one chick hatched for my first incubation. So discouraging.
Ugg. I'm using a temp gun to calibrate my DIY still air bator. We will see how it goes.

UPDATE! Temp is steady, eggs temp gun at 99.5 to 100.2. Humidity is at 75%. Some eggs are rocking a bit so far.

Little Giant manufactures need to pull it and rethink their mechanics of it. TSC needs to carry more than one brand in stores. They sell the farm innovators on line through tsc, why can't they carry it in store?
I see it in certain stores every once in a while. I don't know that it's much better than the LG, you just don't see many reviews. Why not carry Hovabator, or even a Brinsea mini, or Eco? I haven't looked, but maybe LG is a TSC brand. This 9300 is horrible. Incubation can be so much fun, and you shouldn't have to spend $400 to enjoy one or two hatches

I see it in certain stores every once in a while. I don't know that it's much better than the LG, you just don't see many reviews. Why not carry Hovabator, or even a Brinsea mini, or Eco? I haven't looked, but maybe LG is a TSC brand. This 9300 is horrible. Incubation can be so much fun, and you shouldn't have to spend $400 to enjoy one or two hatches
I was wondering if TSC had a promotional contract with LG too. I've heard better things about the FI. I've heard not so great things too, but more people like the FI than the 9300 (of course at this point it probably wouldn't be hard to manage that...lol) I would love it if they carried Hovabator, I plan to order one, maybe my Christmas present to myself this year, or my bday next year...lol

Back
Top Bottom