First Time Egg Candler Scared!

Now that you are in lockdown with higher humidity, you could see action any time! My first pip was late on evening 20, but many start on day 19, many dont even start till day 21 or after. Its a mystery! Lol

JK. I'm leaving it shut.
Funny!!

Now that you are in lockdown with higher humidity, you could see action any time! My first pip was late on evening 20, but many start on day 19, many dont even start till day 21 or after. Its a mystery! Lol
My last two hatcches started on day 19.

I'm getting so used to them being early, if they didn't start pipping by day 20 I'd probabyl start freaking out...lol

Funny!!  

My last two hatcches started on day 19.

I'm getting so used to them being early, if they didn't start pipping by day 20 I'd probabyl start freaking out...lol

Well just to be safe I started freaking out yesterday. ;-)

I do think they are a little behind, but I hope to see something by tomorrow evening.

Good to know. I will try to be patient. But I'm no good at it.
1f633.png

19 hours into day 19. No piping yet. Heat is perfect and humidity is at 74%.

I'm second guessing the movement I thought I saw before. I'm pretty sure it was the house shaking a little when my kids slam the doors. :)

I still think I'll have a couple hatches I just don't know how many.

19 hours into day 19. No piping yet. Heat is perfect and humidity is at 74%.

I'm second guessing the movement I thought I saw before. I'm pretty sure it was the house shaking a little when my kids slam the doors. :)

I still think I'll have a couple hatches I just don't know how many.
Yes you ARE going to have some hatches, no thinking allowed.

Back
Top Bottom