First Time Egg Candler Scared!

I figured when you called me "boy" that you thought I was younger than I am. I'm not young, just very, very immature
cool.png
Awe man, save the slams for me, please.
tongue.gif
Hey the 40's are the new 30's...someone said so!!

Hey, no jumping on the bandwagon. I was pouring out my soul, and you kick me when I'm down
They don't neccessarily pip on day 20. There is no way to determine when they will pip. If you hear internal peeping you can usually count on seeing a pip w/in 24 hours or so, but other than that it's a nerve wracking waiting game.

LMAO. I'm 41. But I also grew up with the interests and likes of my much older sibs which are 10/14/16 years older than me, so I had to listen to their music and watch their shows as a tot. My idea of music in my elementary years (and I have to admit they are still my favs,) are Run Joey Run, Last Man in the Bleachers, Seasons in the Sun, Billy Don't be a Hero, The Night Chicago Died, My Eyes Adored you...should I go on? lol
Poor thing...

LMAO. I'm 41. But I also grew up with the interests and likes of my much older sibs which are 10/14/16 years older than me, so I had to listen to their music and watch their shows as a tot. My idea of music in my elementary years (and I have to admit they are still my favs,) are Run Joey Run, Last Man in the Bleachers, Seasons in the Sun, Billy Don't be a Hero, The Night Chicago Died, My Eyes Adored you...should I go on? lol
I've been lurking for awhile now. Unfortunately my hatch didn't work out--shipped eggs started under a broody who I'd made wait too long (she'd been sitting for 5 weeks when she abandoned on day 10) and I didn't have an incubator, and, while I did manage to borrow one, the eggs were cold for over 40 hours before they went in. The incubator was an older Hovabator, and, while it did have a thermometer (old school red liquid) I had no way to monitor humidity. So I think everyone can guess the outcome... I did give the eggs until day 24 (recalculated--day 27 from when I gave them to Frieda).

Anyway, I had to say that I think it's amazing that not only do Amy and I share a first name, but also our middle name (spelled right, too
lol.png
) and I'm also 41!

Not that that has anything to do with anything ('cept I remember Sanford and Son, too!)

I've been lurking for awhile now. Unfortunately my hatch didn't work out--shipped eggs started under a broody who I'd made wait too long (she'd been sitting for 5 weeks when she abandoned on day 10) and I didn't have an incubator, and, while I did manage to borrow one, the eggs were cold for over 40 hours before they went in. The incubator was an older Hovabator, and, while it did have a thermometer (old school red liquid) I had no way to monitor humidity. So I think everyone can guess the outcome... I did give the eggs until day 24 (recalculated--day 27 from when I gave them to Frieda).

Anyway, I had to say that I think it's amazing that not only do Amy and I share a first name, but also our middle name (spelled right, too
lol.png
) and I'm also 41!

Not that that has anything to do with anything ('cept I remember Sanford and Son, too!)
LMAO!! Tell me you're an Aquarius and that'll really flip the boat!!

Back
Top Bottom