Flies no more!! Found the perfect fly repellent.

Quote:
I tried this and it didn't work here, but I am totally trying the vanilla thing and I like vanilla so that is awesome!! I am off to the store today!!

haha... with about 5 peeps out at the store buying these, we should get pretty good feedback in the next day or so if they work.

pop.gif

I tried it too after reading it on another thread here on BYC and it didn't irradicate them but I don't see near as many - maybe I just need to get some more up!! Great to see others feedback on this - i can definately live with vanilla!!!!

yippiechickie.gif
ya.gif
just called my neighbor who we co-coop with, she is out running errands and asked her to pick up a bunch of them!! I hope it works!! tired of spending money on fly baits that don't work well! will post with results!!
ya.gif
yippiechickie.gif

:)try the fake hornet nest, my mom put 1 up on her deck & no flies or wasp and they wer pretty bad so i have 2 and no flies , wasp or hornets. get them off of amazon.com THEY WORK!!!!!

Quote:
I tried this and it didn't work here, but I am totally trying the vanilla thing and I like vanilla so that is awesome!! I am off to the store today!!

The ziploc bag thing is to make them think it is a hornet's nest, not for reflection. You see them hanging in the French Quarter, and that's what they're for. I think it's more of an old wive's tale more than an actual thing that works. But, they must have gotten the idea somewhere. I must admit though, I used to hang them outside of my coffee shop and I thought they worked fine.

I responded to a thread about the stinky fly traps about these vanilla air fresheners. I used them too and they work wonders! In a 10 by 12 coop I placed 4 in there, altho there are a few flies nothing like it was before I tried this myself! few bucks and your problems are solved
big_smile.png
However chicken poo and vanilla air fresheners are not a good mix
sickbyc.gif

I just caught this thread and I had to laugh...I just put one in my van out of a three pack I bought. Well, I guess the other ones are off to the coop! Thanks so much for the post...My coop will be the best smelling on the block.
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom