Flock/Life Journey's 2019

Wow big day! First day back at school was good, they all had a great day thankfully, now just to get through the rest of the year! Wow Krystal I didn’t realise that’s where you lived! My sister is in Buderim on the sunny coast. And my kids dad lives in North Brisbane. I could never live in Brisbane but on acreage out there, it’d be lovely. These are my monsters this morning.
5CE94EDB-DD73-4AC3-9BCD-8B90398452E2.jpeg

Ive been having panic attacks. Im not sure why. I feel like something horrible is going to happen and im going to lose everything I care about. Its really bad. Its happened 3 times now.
I'm so sorry, I know anxiety attacks well and they are never fun. Stay strong and just know that we are all here for you :hugs:hugs

Wow big day! First day back at school was good, they all had a great day thankfully, now just to get through the rest of the year! Wow Krystal I didn’t realise that’s where you lived! My sister is in Buderim on the sunny coast. And my kids dad lives in North Brisbane. I could never live in Brisbane but on acreage out there, it’d be lovely. These are my monsters this morning. View attachment 1656787

They look sooo cute and happy. Im so glad they had an amazing first day.
Yeah I don't live far from Brisbane. I live close to suburbs but not too close which is great. I always wanted Acreage and never thought I would get it. And same with my partner. Im so happy.

I'm so sorry, I know anxiety attacks well and they are never fun. Stay strong and just know that we are all here for you :hugs:hugs

Thank you lovely. Im not sure why they are starting. Ive never been like this at all. I spoke to Jordan about it and he was worried that I was upset with him. And I explained it wasn't. But it was nice to have someone to talk to and just ease my stress.

Back
Top Bottom