FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Quote:
what dates are you coming?
ETA if I find you the eggs can I get the Newfy ?
lol.png

Last edited:
I think we are going to be in the area around the 17th of March. I just rescued Peanut, the newfy, a year ago and I do not think I can give her up, I love my newfs about as much as my birds. She is my third newf and they are a great dog. All of my newf have been so good with the kids and the birds, they have vertually no pray drive. They just want to please you. I would be greatful for any information on duck eggs. Thanks Floridians.

I have 8 cockerels LARGE FOWL that I would like to give away.

They are 1 month old and very strong and healthy. I did a hatch a month ago and MOST of the chicks were cockerels
barnie.gif

They would make great meaties if you wanted to grow them out.

I am in JACKSONVILLE, FL. If you are near me and want them - - - PM me.

Hi guys.
big_smile.png
Wanted to add my name! I'm in Central FL, in Debary.
smile.png

I currently have no chickens.
sad.png
However I am hoping to change that!

The fiancee agreed to 6 chickens! YAY! I'm in the market for very friendly chickens who are great layers and a colorful egg basket is important to me. The longer they lay the better, because they will be cherished pets and will be taken care of whether they earn their keep or not. XD

Here are my wants:

EE's or Ameraucanas (would prefer the Amers just because I'd like REALLY blue eggs)
Wyandottes - gold laced/silver laced/blue laced-red
Black Copper Marans (for a very dark brown egg)
Welsummers (if I can't get marans)
Some kind of olive egger - I wish I had a lot more space - I'd make my own breeding flocks and play god with genetics! XD

What variety of chicken lays the really speckled eggs? I'd like one of those but I have no idea which one it is!

I can't have roosters where I live so I need female chicks. I want them vaccinated for Mareks. I'd love to buy from a local breeder and get really nice birds and support the area, plus it is always nice to make a friend!

Can anyone reccommend anyone? I know http://www.paulspoultry.com/ has the Wyandottes, what about the Ameraus and the others? Let me know, I'm just dying to get some chicks!

Quote:
First of all welcome,
welcome-byc.gif

it would be hard to get just girls from chicks as most us us can't sex them even jesse ( pauls poultry )don't sell sexed chicks.
I would get more than what you want, and then when they are a little bit older you can tell what sex they are and that would be way before they start to crow.
you want a colorful basket but I did not see you mention White Egg

Quote:
Cpartist has BEAUTIFUL BLRW and (I Think) wheaten americaunas - - - Not EE's . You will have to ask her about the vaccination for Mareks. .
She has welsummers and BCM's too. . . . .

Back
Top Bottom