FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Good morning south Floridians. Anyone interested in cream legbar roos? I have 4 that are about 8 weeks old that need a new home. I'm in the Miami/Homestead area.
Are they Jill Rees lines or GFF lines....or some you hatched from purchased eggs and don't know?
frow.gif

Hello Florida,

I am in North Florida/South Georgia. I have lots of roosters that need homes. Black, Blue and Lavender Ameraucanas! All under five months and free. Any takers?
Are they true Ameracaunas? Did you find homes for your roosters?? If not, will you be going to the Citrus County show in Inverness on the 24th?? Perhaps know someone who is attending and can bring them that far? I can take them all but I live in Spring Hill and only travel as far north as Ocala.

[/IMG]
not sure of the line. My daughter gave me three chicks for Christmas. She bought them from west Palm beach pet store. They are the parents of said roos. (Pictures of parents)

Are they true Ameracaunas? Did you find homes for your roosters?? If not, will you be going to the Citrus County show in Inverness on the 24th?? Perhaps know someone who is attending and can bring them that far? I can take them all but I live in Spring Hill and only travel as far north as Ocala.

True Ameraucanas. This is Diego. I have a Lavender and a Blue as well... And I have a one winged French Black Copper Marans Rooster.

Just a reminder of our monthly swaps in the Ocala area, Dunnellon and Crystal River.

We have a lot of buyers but need more sellers/vendors.
People getting together. If you are just thinking about chickens or small livestock or already have an established flock, then you won't want to miss these events. Come join us for a day of talking, swapping and selling poultry and small livestock. Swap stories and information. Have some chickens you need to re-home, maybe Rabbits, goats, calves, pigs, eating eggs or hatching eggs to sell? How about some pieces of old farm equipment, a small tractor, harrow or what have you. Maybe you have plants and trees. What are you going to do? Bring them on down to the Farm Swaps. We suggest vendors bring either a canopy or umbrella, there are some shaded areas, some open areas. These are farm swaps only so we ask that there are no flea market or garage sale items. Tell your neighbors, tell your friends, heck we don’t care if you tell your enemies. Meet us for a beautiful day of buying, selling or swapping your farm related wares. As Always, No Fees! Come join us for our Monthly Farm Swaps

Are they Jill Rees lines or GFF lines....or some you hatched from purchased eggs and don't know?
frow.gif

Yes.... Jill Rees lines from GFF. It is the only line they have now. GFF is not far from where I live. I am picking them up tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom