FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

New to BYC and trying to figure out FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!! I am in Pensacola area (Cantonment) and would really like to try and connect with some people close who may have knowledge of local or nearby resources. Just bought a coop but no chicks yet. Taking a trip last week in May so I don't want to leave young chicks unattended. Problem is I am concerned I will not be able to find any chicks when we get back the 1st of June. Any suggestions????

Trying to get everything set up so we can start as soon as we return.
You can order chicks from a hatchery. I've ordered chicks from Meyer and Ideal hatcheries without any problems.
Check out their websites. Good luck.

Hi, I'm in Jacksonville, I'm looking for a blue laced red Wyandot. I'll take either a hatchling or egg. The only place I can find them is online and you have to order a dozen or so. I just want one, maybe two. Any info would be appreciated.

Hi, I'm in Jacksonville, I'm looking for a blue laced red Wyandot. I'll take either a hatchling or egg. The only place I can find them is online and you have to order a dozen or so. I just want one, maybe two. Any info would be appreciated.
Meyer hatchery has them. Minimum order is 3 birds of any breed. You can call them and verify. I just got 4 birds from them day before yesterday.
https://www.meyerhatchery.com/productinfo.a5w?prodID=BLRS

Good Lord I haven't been on here in nearly a year!!! I got so excited when I realized they finally made an app for BYC! Sayin hi from Jax!

I have about 13 Bantam Roosters i would like to get $5 each for them. They are all mixed. WiThey are mixed with English Game Bantam, Serama and Bantam Partrage Cochin.
They are all different ages, colors and sizes.
(Been tryin to upload photos but for some reason it wont let me, if interested PM me and i can maybe send that way.
I am located a few miles south of Madison.

I haven't been online much for a few months. A lot going on here at the farm. Currently we are doing some house renovations so I haven't had time to finish working on my pens and coop maintenance. We aren't living in the house, it should be finished this week so hopefully by the end of the week we can move back in and I can get back to work on other things.

After 5 years to the day i originally joined. today I am back... the girls are still not allowed where I live but, my neighbors now are more open mined. We will see how it goes. I have missed have chickens. I do think it is very funny that i posted a recipe for an herbal mash a few years ago to get chickens through some rough stuff and many told me i was crazy and it wouldn't work and now flipping through I see many useing variations of it or my recipe exactly. LOL people are funny. But, hi all Florida Peeps. I have missed this.

Hey guys! Anyone have a black copper marans cockerel or rooster available in the Miami or South/Mid Florida area? Looking for one hatched from a DARK brown egg. Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom