FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I'm so excited!!! I just entered my first chicken show, the Florida Sunshine Classic in Lake City! Woot woot!
woot.gif
Way to go Patty! I ws thinking about it, but can't do the 2 day deal. I will be there to see the pretty birds though. ......stan

I am going but won't be showing any birds. I will be showing at the Inverness show in February. Hopefully going to the Newnan, Georgia show also in February. Not taking any birds to that one either. It is probably the biggest show in the southeast.

Last edited:
I am going but won't be showing any birds. I will be showing at the Inverness show in February. Hopefully going to the Newnan, Georgia show also in February. Not taking any birds to that one either. It is probably the biggest show in the southeast.
How big is the Inverness show compared to the Lake City show?

Happy new year Florida Peeps!! Hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable evening.

Quote: Did you find wormer for the chickens yet?

Quote: Got it sorry, wasnt getting any notices for days then BOOM tonight started getting them all again.

Quote: You can try pinless peepers on her and see if she calms down and stops picking.

Quote: Good luck at the show!

If we give our chickens the wormer in the water do we need to dispose of eggs? If so for how long ?
most wormers require you to dispose of the eggs.Each wormer has a different time length,be sure to read the directions on the bottle.
You can boil the eggs and feed them back to the chickens so the eggs are not just thrown away...

most wormers require you to dispose of the eggs.Each wormer has a different time length,be sure to read the directions on the bottle.
You can boil the eggs and feed them back to the chickens so the eggs are not just thrown away...
If you feed the eggs back to the birds, you are in sense re-worming them. Needless to say, you will need to extend the worming time. You should Not Feed Wormed eggs back to the birds...

Back
Top Bottom