FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Does anybody know if there are any breeders of ameracaunas or silver laced wynandottes around Tallahassee? Or any breeders with some nice healthy pullets to offer if those first 2 aren't available.? They are looking for pullets around 3- 6 months in age. Any info that I can pass on would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Does anybody know if there are any breeders of ameracaunas or silver laced wynandottes around Tallahassee? Or any breeders with some nice healthy pullets to offer if those first 2 aren't available.? They are looking for pullets around 3- 6 months in age. Any info that I can pass on would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Cpartist is in Alachua.

She has Ameraucanas and blue laced red wynandottes.

Check with her. She has really nice stock.

For myself that would be great and I'll check into it but that's too far to go from Tally to make it convenient for them to pick up.
sad.png

Thanks for the response! I'm not in Tally or even close to it, I'm just looking for sources for someone else who lives over that way as I already have enough hens, lol! This greenfire place would be great for them but I just went and read that they sell only unsexed chicks. I'm going to shoot an email out to them to see if they have anything else available, because they are looking for pullets only.They already have 2 ee roos that are around the 3 to 6 month age and they are looking to by pullets that are close to the same age as the roos.

i think my duck wing rooster is trying to hump my hand!!! He bit the back of my hand and tried to mount it but i pulled away lmfao when i was giving them food then when i was doing the water he tried again !!! what a perv and he is only 4 to 5 months old!! thought that would make someone giggle lol
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom