FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Hey fellow Floridians!
I need some help fostering a little orphaned duckling, I have a thread over here that tells you all about my situation. If anyone knows what to do or willing to help out, please send me a message! Thank you!
Where in Florida are you around? I am in Florida and have started to raise ducks. Mine are now a little older but still not to maturity for egg laying yet.

Hello All,

Wondering if anybody knows of any Feed stores or farms down south Homestead/Miami/Ft lauderdale area that sells baby chicks? There are no TSC or Rural King stores close by :(
Thanks

Hello All,

Wondering if anybody knows of any Feed stores or farms down south Homestead/Miami/Ft lauderdale area that sells baby chicks? There are no TSC or Rural King stores close by :(
Thanks
There is a feed store called Robbies in homestead im not sure if they still sell chicks, and just up from them is OK feed store again not sure on the chicks... they may be able to order them in. Been awhile since i have been to them. You can order chicks online from idealpoultry.com as well. Hope this helps....im not sure if there are any new ones.

Back
Top Bottom