FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Hey guys, someone on Reddit just posted this, thought maybe one of you might need a rooster. Apparently starbucks in orlando has one they've been feeding for a while and need gone. enjoy!
shIVffU.jpg

Hi Florida people. Who wants a super pretty silkie rooster? I tried to hatch a few of my eggs and one of them looks like a rooster. He's around 2 months old right now. He's actually not pure silkie. His dad is half silkie/half polish and his mom is pure silkie, so that makes him 1/4 polish. I'll post pictures of him and his parents. I would love to exchange him for a fertile silkie egg (to introduce new blood to my flock) but it's not necessary. I just want a really good home for him. Thanks!

Hey guys, someone on Reddit just posted this, thought maybe one of you might need a rooster. Apparently starbucks in orlando has one they've been feeding for a while and need gone. enjoy!
shIVffU.jpg
Im trying to convince my mom to take me to visit her boyfriends mom (my mom keeps saying she misses me) and I can get the rooster and take care of it until I find it a good home. I would keep the rooster but I already have a young rooster and i don't want two roosters and one hen living together. I can keep him in a separate cage.

Hi Florida people. Who wants a super pretty silkie rooster? I tried to hatch a few of my eggs and one of them looks like a rooster. He's around 2 months old right now. He's actually not pure silkie. His dad is half silkie/half polish and his mom is pure silkie, so that makes him 1/4 polish. I'll post pictures of him and his parents. I would love to exchange him for a fertile silkie egg (to introduce new blood to my flock) but it's not necessary. I just want a really good home for him. Thanks!
Please post pics

Anyone know of Duck shows in central Florida, that are not the fairs? Want to learn more about breeding the ducks and how to do shows for my 6 year old Daughter.

Back
Top Bottom