Flower Power, winter has been to long crochet swap, closes March 10

The irises are beautiful. I was just admiring the one outside my window.

I got my squares.

I just made the last square for this afghan and discovered some of the earlier ones I made are too small and require another round. I apologize if I sent any small ones into y'all.

We are getting round two of three tonight, tornados last night missed my town but hit all around, looks worse tonight, one HUGE one is on the ground in Moore (Oklahoma city) right now, they got wiped out by a big one in 1999 this one looks just as big!!!!

We are getting round two of three tonight, tornados last night missed my town but hit all around, looks worse tonight, one HUGE one is on the ground in Moore (Oklahoma city) right now, they got wiped out by a big one in 1999 this one looks just as big!!!!
I am glad you are okay and hope you stay safe. The devastation in Moore is so overwhelming. Prayers going up for everyone affected.

These are some of the squares that I really like....I'm not sure if any are the correct size...most of these pics came from online blogs and Ravelry. Would these kinds of square be appropriate if they are not too difficult for me?
8edysaze.jpg

y4ava4a2.jpg

atygage9.jpg

ne7yrage.jpg

Where can I find the pattern for the squares with the green and blue borders. It looks like a square that would be good to use up lots of left over yarn.

If you have it please send me a PM.

Thanks Rancher

Last edited:
These are beautiful.

Sorry, Rancher, I don't know where the pattern comes from.

Rancher-try googling Mary's flower granny square or the sunroom flower granny square

Back
Top Bottom