FOOD FOR THOUGHT AND DUMB GUN LAWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The article advocates for more safety in schools. It's not exactly controversial......why would you expect a response?

Because the original Op is clamoring for common sense legislation in the form of better gun control but here is a top law enforcement official saying there is a multi-pronged approach. Most of which is requiring people to be more responsible. A concept that some refuse to do. I would never pick a fight and run away or I will stand and take my licks. But I guess that is just me.

Mostly he is referring to schools but it is also a good fundamental for all things in life. People just refuse to be responsible for anything anymore. it is always somebody else's fault. Our beloved politicians are great at that.

Last edited:
I sit here wondering why the OP has not responded to this article. They claim not to be be anti-gun but show every facet of it. But I digress, when common sense wins out over emotion.
I didn't respond because all of your words are useless when all of this gun violence keeps happening and your answer is more guns and more violence. We are probably the only country in the world that doesn't have to worry about our government, yet we act as if we are at war with them.

...and punks could still guns if so many of those guns weren't in the possession of of many idiots...

I didn't respond because all of your words are useless when all of this gun violence keeps happening and your answer is more guns and more violence. We are probably the only country in the world that doesn't have to worry about our government, yet we act as if we are at war with them.

...and punks could still guns if so many of those guns weren't in the possession of of many idiots...
To some people it's if you don't agree with me your words are useless. Then they call you an idiot if you have a gun. When they come up with a real plan without the rant of we need to do something And stop calling people names that have an idea someone let me know.

Well this is jmo but the media is the worst thing for this country they create the scare tactics about guns they never report the good guns does or they dont ever report on the other ways people gets killed. Mark my word the next month or 2 until the gun rights gets voted on you will hear about every gun incident in the worse kind of way because they want the general public to force the issue of gun control. Now for the people that want to restrict guns think about this how long in America has it been illegal to own a automatic weapon unless you are a special license person now think about how many automatic weapons the gang bangers has do not think for a second they arent illegal arms dealers from russia,mexico and other places selling on the black market in America. Now here is my gun control law when the police gets all the illegal weapons from all the bad people and stop all black market selling of guns in America they can start limiting of what kind of guns i own and how many bullets i can have in those said guns since i am within my rights to own guns legally. So take the illegal ones first then work on the legal ones hows that.
thumbsup.gif

We are probably the only country in the world that doesn't have to worry about our government

Shortly after that the ability of the people to defend themselves against oppression goes away is when you will realize just how much power the federal government is willing to exert against the states and it's citizenry. If you trust the federal government, then good for you. I do not trust them to act in the best interest of myself or my family. It is all about power and control from both sides. All one needs to do is look at the way that they overreach into state affairs and minimalize state's rights and sovereightny. I have a letter in my hands from the ATF showing a clear example of it. So label me a whacko nut job, but no, they are not worthy of my trust.

Last edited:

Your posts waver from anti "assault weapon" to "anti gun" in general. Clearly we understand your position on this issue. I offered you a different approach with a link I provided but it wasn't good enough for you. It seems you want something done but without compromise to your position. Sure my words are useless to you as well as many others words because you seem to me to be closed minded thinking that is deluded with clouded emotion. I think we both can agree that we disagree.

Never once did I or any other poster advocate more violence. Kind of wondering where you came up with that. Where did the idea of we are war with the govt come from? Don't believe anyone has said that either. You pull these things out of left field and not sure why.

I will leave you on this note. Have a wonderful Christmas/Holiday today and enjoy your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom