For $10 Would You......

Quote:
Can I keep him in a cage? Or at least with a diaper? If so, YES! I'd keep him forever! lol
if not, NO!!!

yeah, you can put a diaper on him. no cage though.
tongue.png

Quote:
LOL I would love to..... but I'd get shot, so, that's a NO

oops now I need a q...

Would you eat a pice of cake with 1 cup of cat hair mixed into the frosting?

Quote:
No. I love milk, but not that much! LOL

Would you go to the mall with cow manure slapped across your face after the cow got mad at you while you were milking?

(true story... happened to me right before I went to church for Bible study... I love waterproof mascara- it's manure proof too!)

Last edited:
Quote:

Would you go to the mall with cow manure slapped across your face after the cow got mad at you while you were milking?

(true story... happened to me right before I went to church for Bible study... I love waterproof mascara- it's manure proof too!)

Ah, no.

For $10, would you yell random nonsense into the microphone during a political rally?

Yes, Truly I would....
fl.gif
But I'd hope I wouldn't bump into somebody I know!!!

4 $10 Would you - Walk up to your best friends and not say anything other then "BYC" For 5 minutes?

Quote:

Ah, no.

For $10, would you yell random nonsense into the microphone during a political rally?

Yes.

Would you smell Q9's feet?
sickbyc.gif

Back
Top Bottom