For Rob

Wes in Tx

Songster
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Texas
Rob when I make a reply to a post and submit it, it takes me back to the post with my reply added. Is there anyway to make it go back to the fourm the post is in instead of the post? Also can the Mark all topics read be setup on each individual fourm?

Last edited:
Hey Wes,

I like that title! "For Rob"!! Makes it easy for me to know where to look!
smile.png

Let me look into the first question regarding the auto redirect after you post. I've had people tell me they like this functionality better so they can make sure their post was submitted properly.

Regarding your second question, is this what you mean:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=63

Sorry, Wes, but I'm one who likes it the way it's set up now. I, too, like to check my post for errors and hated having to go all the way back through the thread to check it. I hope Rob leaves it the way it is.

teapot.gif

Rob yes on the second question also I found the work around to the first question so no big deal there. Thanks a million for all the hard work you are doing here.

Last edited:
Wes,

Glad you found a work around.... really curious what it is!

I'm glad to help out and get things going. I've been really happy with the results so far and I think the community is really taking to the new forum very well.

It has been a LOT of work, but hopefully once the dust settles and everyone gets situated I can take more of a support / backseat role and let CC and the community run the show.

Everyone remember, it is all of you that make this community great... I just help with the infrastructure to make the wonderful things you are already doing easier and hopefully more accessible.

smile.png

The work around was my dumb self realizing that all I had to do is click the underlined fourm title at the bottom of the page instead of hitting the back button a gillion times. DUH. Being a long cold week fixing water leaks and the brain was froze up. Lest thats my excuse.

Back
Top Bottom