FOR SALE/WANTED Stockton CA Pacific Poultry Breeders Show 1/28 - 1/29

silkies? me? I don't think I hatched them for Marjorie - maybe someone else

lau.gif

As a showing newbie, no one told me you come home with MORE chickens ..........I did sell a few PQ silkies, then proceeded to buy a beautiful black silkie pullet from ultrasol (Jennifer), 2 young gray silkies from Marjorie Best (through Cheryl Cohen) and a drop dead gorgeous pair of my new obsession; LF Faverolles! OMG, I had soooo much fun!

The car was packed to the ceiling !!

Got to get pics of my beautiful breeding pair of Faverolles I got from Bridgett Riddle!!!! I still can't believe I have them. They seem happy in their new home.

isnt it wonderful? cant wait for my faverolle eggs, I saw those last year at this show, reminded me of the ones I used to have as a kid, they are soooo cute!
See you in Fresno
yesss.gif
omg I had sooooo much fun!! I am in awe of my new faverolles!! Funny how they are so different than the silly silkies! Yes! see you in Fresno! So....I either have to bring the horse trailer, or not show as many?
lau.gif

We didn't plan on coming home with any new chickens even though we did bring a box, just in case!
lol.png
But we ended up with a young pair of Coronation Sussex from Cheryl! They are Sir Giles' babies and are the sweetest, friendliest chicks we have ever had! They come right up to us when we open the door so no need to crawl into the grow out pen to get them! That's a big plus! They sat on Monet's lap last night and watched TV with her. Thank you, again, Cheryl!

Back
Top Bottom