Four ducks need a loving home! Central FL

MangoDuck

Chirping
Feb 1, 2022
Hello everyone,

We have four Muscovy ducks, three girls and one boy. They’re very nice ducks - we’ve raised them since birth, they’re all very healthy and the girls all lay high quality eggs.

Sadly, for a number of reasons we are no longer able to keep them. Is anybody here looking for ducks? They’re completely free, and we’re happy to drive them to you. We just want them to have a loving home as we really care about them.

Attachments

• IMG_0639.jpeg
    IMG_0639.jpeg
    609.3 KB · Views: 17
Hello everyone,

We have four Muscovy ducks, three girls and one boy. They’re very nice ducks - we’ve raised them since birth, they’re all very healthy and the girls all lay high quality eggs.

Sadly, for a number of reasons we are no longer able to keep them. Is anybody here looking for ducks? They’re completely free, and we’re happy to drive them to you. We just want them to have a loving home as we really care about them.
@ruthhope is a rehabber she may know of someone. They are beautiful Muscovy

I don't know anyone who is looking for ducks. However, your flock of4 domestic muscovy @MangoDuck should be relatively easy to find a new home. Use the Florida Forum as already advised, and social media [for example local facebook groups, and nextdoor] to advertise. Be sure to emphasize they are backyard, egg-laying pets. Avoid advertising on Craig's list where their next stop will be the cooking pot. I always check out prospective adopters and had one incidence where a person who was eager to take two pekins clearly intended to kill and eat the boys--there was no duck house, no duck food and no safe run. Just a dog crate on the rear porch. [I have also been "vetted" by someone through this forum who wanted a dumped Pekin rescuing!!!] It's always a good idea to be sure who you are handing over living creatures to.

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let y’all know that they’re no longer available, and also wanted to thank you guys for the advice. We found a really nice lady who was happy to take them off our hands! They’re gonna have an awesome life on that farm I think 😁

Back
Top Bottom