Fox breed RP II (Arctic foxes, American red foxes, fennec foxes, gray foxes, corsac foxes, and more!

( He's never had anyone hunt for him. Astral's so sweet, to do that! But by her hunting, he's feeling very useless and weak right now. Oh! And he's never felt like that before, either. What can I say, Castiel's a complicated fox. He's very mocho :p )

Castiel smelled the rabbit, confused he look around and saw it on the ground. He then looked over at Astral. "Astral, why did you go and do that. I can provide for you, still. I just have to heal a little first." He said ashamed, he looked down, because he couldn't meet her eyes. He should be a provider, not a burden to this wonderful vixen.

Astral shook her head. "It's fine, all because you cannot provide me with a rabbit this very second doesn't mean your useless."

Astral shook her head. "It's fine, all because you cannot provide me with a rabbit this very second doesn't mean your useless."

Castiel ventured a glance at Astral. "Well, since you put it that way, who any I to argue." He stated, as he attempted a smile. He checked his paw and was pleased with it's progress. He stood up to try it out. He could put a little weight on it, but not too much. He wasn't going to rush it. He limped over to Astral and licked her cheek. "Thank you, that was very thoughtful of you. I greatly appreciate your gesture. I will make it up to you somehow." He told her softly.

Last edited:
Andorra ran harder in order to keep up. She was having fun already.

They finally arrived, Riens (I think it means like wind or something in a different language:p) was at the edge of the territory, waiting for Iska to come back. She smiled when she saw Iska.

Castiel ventured a glance at Astral. "Well, since you put it that way, who any I to argue." He stated, as he attempted a smile. He checked his paw and was pleased with it's progress. He stood up to try it out. He could put a little weight on it, but not too much. He wasn't going to rush it. He limped over to Astral and licked her cheek. "Thank you, that was very thoughtful of you. I greatly appreciate your gesture. I will make it up to you somehow." He told her softly.

Astral licked him back. "No need to pay me back, you already have by being here for me."

Astral licked him back. "No need to pay me back, you already have by being here for me."

"I have no words, for I'm rendered speechless." Castiel said as he nuzzled her neck affectionately. He limped over to get the rabbit. When he came back over, he split it in two parts. He set half in front of her and then laid down next to her. He waited on her, before enjoying the wonderful feast, his vixen had caught.

Back
Top Bottom