Free chick from McMurray

Gingersnapp, that was my best guess after looking at some pics online. I will probably just have to wait til it starts getting some feathers into know for sure. It definitely stands out from the others though.

Yeah, limbo is the worst. I don't think the USPS updated any tracking until after delivery. At least that was my experience.

I still didn't get my chicks even though the tracking ## had said that today was the day I was supposed to receive them. This morning when I checked the tracking info on the usps website they had changed the delivery date to the 21st, Friday
hit.gif
I hope they aren't all dead when the box gets here. There has been no more info entered so it still says St Paul, MN. I am trying to distract myself doing other things. What will be, will be
sad.png
Did you call your post office? When mine came in, I had to call the post office and ask them if they were in. They were there, but they didn't mark them as there until I went to pick them up. If the tracking said they were in transit and they haven't been delivered, there was a problem and they may have backtracked the chickens. I hope that's not what happened to yours...

kfarrell, my mom's family is from Mims. We go back generations there. I can't wait to go over there and do some genealogy work and see the home where my grandmother and other relatives were born. Many family members buried in LaGrange Cemetery.

The first shipment,McMurray and the post office were able to tell me exactly where they were. Not this time from either one. The stork may have them.

I have to admit I didn't even track mine online so I don't know what mine had said. I just figured I would call my post office if I didn't hear anything by the time I went on break.

Back
Top Bottom